Author Topic: imprisonment to other realm  (Read 1560 times)

Leroux

• Peasant
    • View Profile
imprisonment to other realm
« Topic Start: July 21, 2017, 06:32:20 PM »
So I have a question. My char Goran went after another infiltrator in gorans realm. It failed. He was captured, even though the enemy noble had no guards he was sent to the enemy prison instead of his own. Is this normal if so.. howdoes such work ... id undetstamd the enemy noble having a unit such could capture... but alone and in gorams own realm.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: imprisonment to other realm
« Reply #1: July 21, 2017, 06:34:08 PM »
Nobles never travel completely alone. They always have at least some retainers with them—even if they may leave them at their camp (or inn, or whatever) when they go a-murdering.

When you're attacking someone, it's not when he's out alone, it's when he's sleeping, among his own people.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Leroux

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: imprisonment to other realm
« Reply #2: July 21, 2017, 06:46:42 PM »
I see. So in short even if said noble is alone with no unit he/she will always have the guards.

I thought as it ws within gorans realm hed be sent to thst prison. Not shipped off to the other one.
Oki many thanks for quick answer