Author Topic: Traded Item And Now Can't Accept It Back  (Read 1973 times)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Traded Item And Now Can't Accept It Back
« Topic Start: September 26, 2017, 05:53:26 PM »
On Beluaterra my character Drawulf traded his Macabre Morningstar of Rila's Impaled Head to an adventurer to be repaired several irl days ago. The adventurer has offered it back a couple of times now, but every time I get:

You just traded this item away! You need to wait a little longer to trade this item again.

This isn't how this is supposed to work, is it?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Traded Item And Now Can't Accept It Back
« Reply #1: September 26, 2017, 06:00:08 PM »
I believe you have to wait a week to trade an item back.

For this, you can thank people who decided it would be a great idea to use repeated item trades to transfer gold between nobles at the front.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 26, 2017, 06:28:51 PM »

For this, you can thank people who decided it would be a great idea to use repeated item trades to transfer gold between nobles at the front.

^ Yes exactly that, need to wait a week. It is exactly the way it's supposed to work.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 27, 2017, 02:03:16 PM »

This is pretty funny  ;D
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron