Author Topic: Community Thread Gone Wrong  (Read 11682 times)

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
Re: Community Thread Gone Wrong
« Reply #15: August 08, 2017, 01:36:57 AM »
Please keep discussion civilized.

Here are the rules to the forum:
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,5167.0.html

I understand some of you are frustrated about the on-goings of the invasion and the opinions of the invasion, but you must discuss it properly.

If you want to see things ever get better, discussion is the best way to do it. However, an abusive conversation will never lead to improvement. If the world's problems were all solved by throwing insults at one another, then the true determination of arguments and conflict would be war. (Then again, this is a war between Daimon and Humans, so MORE INSULTS MWAHAHA... In-game.)

Devs and players have to understand one another to improve together, but when tempers flare, that understanding slowly creeps away as the looming shadow of hatred and blame takes its place.

Not everything is the Dev's fault (Or GM, I have been disconnected for quite a while), there is only so much they can do without upsetting the mass majority of players, or breaking the game completely.

Not everything is the Player's fault, there is only so much roleplay they can do and only so much they can persuade their peers to roleplay.

If this thread does not turn from destructive conversation to constructive conversation, it will be closed.

Though I hope it will not come to that, because these discussions are important.
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan