Author Topic: QUESTION - Infiltrator Actions  (Read 1566 times)

Blint

• Knight
    • View Profile
QUESTION - Infiltrator Actions
« Topic Start: August 17, 2017, 09:48:05 PM »
I remember a while ago that performing certain actions as an infiltrator (i.e. Stealing Tax Gold, Murdering Militia, Assaulting someone, etc.) caused an Infiltrators stats to plummet.. I know Personally my stats went from something like 65 prestige to 3 over a period of time..

Not sure if my character has "bottomed out" or if that was changed, but recently I haven't seen the notices that my honor/prestige is being impacted (positively or negatively) by infiltrator actions..

So my question is: is that, for lack of a better word, feature, still in the game? If so, does it matter if you successfully get away with an action without being spotted? For example, I seem to remember performing an action - let's say it was murdering militia... using the Low Risk option and successfully completing it. The game text said something along the lines of "You find 3 isolated guards and manage to murder them quietly without raising alarm. You vanish unseen into the woods" And then another message would pop up and say "As your deeds become known throughout the land your honor/prestige drops X points"

To me that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, if I was unseen performing the action and the only witnesses are dead victims.. how would MY deeds become known throughout the land..?

Any insight into this would be helpful! Thanks!
A good chess player plays 3 moves ahead, A great chess player plays 1 move ahead, but it's always the right move.