Author Topic: Invasion Map GIF  (Read 10245 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Invasion Map GIF
« Topic Start: August 29, 2017, 02:06:33 AM »
Judge I think, led to some nasties when the schism between him and Guillaume occurred.

I played in Fronen back in my early days, 2006-2007 or so. Got pulled into a rebellion by an ambitious liege, failed (to maintain the rebel government), moved a bit everywhere since then.

My buddy funded the new Fronen, which I helped grow from the outside. The two of us were pretty much the only ones that had been in the original Fronen, and the new one had little to do with it. Old Fronen had a much different culture, and was a close ally of Riombara. The new Fronen was kind of Enweil's Yuggoslavia. :P

There was no strong will from within to align with Enweil, my buddy who ruled it as well as the other nobles there were somewhat apolitical, but circumstances just allowed Enweil to pull it further and further into its sphere of influence. Enweil and Luz de Bia were actually the big bads in the original Fronen back when we played there though.

I'm also surprised the new version lasted this long, though.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron