Author Topic: Goriad II's emigration to BT  (Read 9068 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Goriad II's emigration to BT
« Topic Start: September 16, 2017, 12:53:51 PM »
Goriad II decided to greet one of the new nobles, a Lady Jarra
Goriad II was sitting in Ajitmon. He had spend the last few days training his men, teaching them one hunting technique or another. After the initial training, none of his men got wounded anymore, although none spoke up against Goriad II or Sigmund again either, rather they listened carefully.

As he woke up, quite early as he often did, he looked at Sigmund but noticed that they no further orders had been given. He sighed "Sigmund, we're going to end up killing him, won't we?" he softly said and Sigmund shrugged his shoulders and slowly shook his head left and right "We could wel do milord, but it wouldn't sit so well with Lady Rania I think." After hearing that Goriad II stood up from his desk, opened the flap of his tent and walked outside "No, I suppose it won't. Perhaps it's time for us to take some distance from the old fool. Get a pen and paper Sigmund, and ask her if we can form a second army away from him, by Obeah!"  Sigmund smiled, "you're getting the hang of it," and he was met with a smile of his master who only nodded.

"As you write the letter, I think I'll be looking for lady Jarra. According to one of the scouts she has arrived. Her banners were spotted a bit south of here near an open plain, joining the main camp. We should teach her not to do that too often Sigmund, she'll make herself a target."

And so Goriad II rode towards Jarra's camp. He was hardly wearing any armor, but was rather dressed in a black cloack, which covered his 3 raiding blades, his throwing knives under his sleaves and a blowpipe just behind his right shoulderblade, with several poisonous darts lightly sown into his collar.  By the time he arrived at her camp he unseated his horse, a proud and loyal beast he brought from Atamara itself. He tapped the horse on his back so he would run towards the camp, which startled the guards, a horse with no rider, and most of the followed the horse. This allowed Goriad II to sneak into the camp to greet Jarra, nearly privately, save from most likely her captain and perhaps 1 or 2 guards. Normally he would have quickly killed the guards, but today he came with good intentions.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 04:44:22 PM by Gabanus family »
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela