Author Topic: Goriad II's emigration to BT  (Read 9029 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Goriad II's emigration to BT
« Topic Start: September 27, 2017, 03:56:12 PM »
Goriad II beating up a commoner
Goriad II had arrived in Rines and emediately went to th recruiting halls to get himself some more men. He inspected the lot, and ultimately took nearly all of them "We'll weed out the weakre ones Sigmund, but we can use some more men," he said as he paid for the men.

"Gentlemen, as our first order of duty, I want you to find me a man called Bobbo. He's one of them commoners who call themselves adventurers and this one disrespected me, so we will correct him. Let me know once you tracked him down." It took well over an hour, but some of his men had found a tavern where the man had been spotted, so Goriad II rallied his men, apart from the 3 wounded he left with the healers and 5 more he left to guard his belongings. Before he arrived at the place however, some of his men had already captured the man and brought him before Goriad II.

"Well Bobbo, first you offer to sell me magic scrolls and then you choose to ignore me in stead? Haven't they told you it's dangerous to ignore a Lord, he may consider it an insult," and before he had even finished speaking, the first punch hit the man in the face, and another and as he fell to the ground Goriad II placed the front of his boots in the man's side. "You have two options, you can apologize to me once you wake up and come to fall under my protection, or you can continue to disrespect me and then I will not be as friendly as today."

With those words Goriad II not only ended his speech, but the man's conciousness as well as he placed a last kick on his head, leaving Bobbo lying on the floor like... a dead fish. Or whatever.

(Ooc, this is the actual text I got when doing it...damn that's brutal, but couldn't resist keeping the fish part in: "Your men spread out and quickly capture Bobbo, bringing him before you. You punch the scoundrel, stomp and kick, until he eats the dirt, lying straight on the ground like... a dead fish. Or whatever. You surely are feeling better now).
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela