Author Topic: Using an adventurer to give unique items to your own noble  (Read 2110 times)

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
What are people's thoughts on this? I personally feel that it's going against the spirit of the mechanics to find a middleman and give items to yourself. If our own adventurers were able to give our nobles items, the game would allow that. I know that's just me though, what's everyone else's thoughts on the matter?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I don't think it's something that's really punishable, just frowned upon.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
That's my thought too.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
If they're intentionally circumventing the restriction, I think that is clearly punishable under the Social Contract:
Do not exploit bugs to gain in-game advantages. Bring them to the attention of the dev team so we can fix them. If you are not sure if something that seems odd is a bug or not, ask.
It's not specifically a bug, but they *are* knowingly trying to circumvent a restriction against it.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
^ What Vita said.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Alright then. Fair enough.