Author Topic: Testers Recruitment  (Read 11821 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Testers Recruitment
« Topic Start: July 12, 2011, 07:31:25 PM »
This is where you can sign up if you're interested in becoming a tester, as described in this thread. Please write 1-2 sentences about yourself, such as how long you've been playing BM and why you want to be a tester.

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Testers Recruitment
« Reply #1: July 12, 2011, 07:42:09 PM »
Hi, I'm the fairly verbal player who often brings up controversial topics/views on the forums. I've been playing since September of 2007, and I'd like to poke around any potential changes to see how they might affect the game, as someone who is pretty adamant about having features that actually complement effective cooperative strategy.

egamma

« Reply #2: July 12, 2011, 07:44:47 PM »
I would love to be a tester for two reasons. First, I love BM, and I want to give back to the game. Second, I'd love to have a look at new features and have input.

I've been playing for almost 4 years and have played every class and just about every position (I was Duke for about 3 days, so I don't count that as much). I currently play on 4 different continents.

m2rt

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 12, 2011, 07:52:45 PM »
Been playing for 5 years.
Want to be a tester to give something back for the game, nothing fancy.

Shady

• Testers
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: July 12, 2011, 07:59:14 PM »
Been playing the game for as long as I can remember, would love to be a tester and help the game expand once again.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: July 12, 2011, 08:06:55 PM »
Been playing for over six years now. I've always been interested in becoming a tester, so I can get a greater sense of contribution to a game that has quite literally changed my life :)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: July 12, 2011, 08:13:07 PM »
Also been playing for 6 years, really look out for the coming changes.
Love to help test these new changes.
Also helped testing before.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

amoore

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: July 12, 2011, 08:26:14 PM »
9 Years in the game I would like to assist with testing, its probably time i gave something back. I have held most positions in the realm and have experimented with most all classes at some time in my playing time.

Email me if you need more assistance

amoore@botetourt.org

Kunuk

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: July 12, 2011, 08:28:38 PM »
I have only been playing for about 10 months, but I would love to help test. I have some experience in the past testing games, and I would like to contribute if it is needed.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #9: July 12, 2011, 08:53:16 PM »
I would love to be a tester for two reasons. First, I love BM, and I want to give back to the game. Second, I'd love to have a look at new features and have input.

I've been playing for almost 4 years and have played every class and just about every position (I was Duke for about 3 days, so I don't count that as much). I currently play on 4 different continents.

Uh, egamma - check your avatar. You are already a tester. :-)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: July 12, 2011, 10:19:22 PM »
Very new to the game, ~month old, and available if needed.

I do have only two nobles and one adventurer, as that is my current active character limit, dunno if that will be a problem.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

silverbear

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: July 12, 2011, 10:45:48 PM »
Happy to help test new features.

Player of Silverbear family. Been on most island. If you are on Dwilight, you will have heard of me :)
What else can I say ?

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: July 12, 2011, 11:10:17 PM »
I Could help!

Zakilevo

« Reply #13: July 12, 2011, 11:15:55 PM »
I will help test the features as well :)

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: July 12, 2011, 11:17:47 PM »
Hi, I have been playing since around 2006 (with another family before the one I am playing now which has been around since around 2008 I believe). I love this game and there is nothing else like it around, so I'd love to be able to help further develop this great game which I enjoy so much. I have played in every single position available in the game and currently have a character not in use which could be put to any continent you wanted to have something tested on.