Author Topic: Darfix Portal  (Read 23683 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Darfix Portal
« Topic Start: September 22, 2017, 08:29:47 PM »
The south may well end this time around, otherwise perhaps we should help the monsters out and force them southerners up north  ::)

Haha, I wish. If I could have a second character on Dwi like in the good ol' days, I might have given a try in making that happen.

If the Zuma are truly gone, the mid-west has the right geography to house a bunch of neighborly realms, should Madina, Fissoa, and Luria (and D'Hara?) be wiped.

If just Fissoa and Madina get wiped, the "largest contiguous rogue area", assuming it crosses ferries, would stretch all the way to Luria/Swordfell. Swordfell could become the eastern Westgard. That'd be pretty badass. :P Please it would make the rogue spawns much, much closer to every single remaining realm.

A pity D'Hara didn't go for Paisly and Golden Farrow. Having a bunch of realms reduced to a few coastal regions would have made it feel like the early colonisation days.

Whatever happens, I'm sure some people will end up quite displeased.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron