Author Topic: Darfix Portal  (Read 23700 times)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Darfix Portal
« Reply #45: October 06, 2017, 09:19:16 AM »
3) At least 85% of what you suggest could be done by simply having someone who is not me or Vita come up with ideas (complete with RP text) for the resolution of a portal event, which they proposed to us, and we then said "yeah, sure," and sent the message and executed whatever admin commands were needed to perform the changes it called for.

To come up with ideas, one would need all the RP that's being done in and around this Portal. As a supporting Dev, I don't have that kind of access to the live server. As a player involved in a portal happening, I'm quite biased and still do not have all information (what if I'm not in the region anymore when someone is roleplaying about the beam of light?).

Hence at this moment, only you and Vita are the persons who can gather all information about portal stones being used and thus are the only ones who can make an informed decision on how to respond to it.

I'm slightly interested in the suggestions that was made to deal with current portal events & strip them for the future, so they can no longer be used. Except for the fact that you probably still need them on BT for the invasion..
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)