Author Topic: Darfix Portal  (Read 23322 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Darfix Portal
« Topic Start: September 18, 2017, 01:24:54 PM »
Guess it's gone?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Darfix Portal
« Reply #1: September 18, 2017, 01:25:40 PM »
Never mind that, wasn't showing on my map for some reason. Still there!

Gonna continue on my trek, then.  8)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 18, 2017, 01:39:10 PM »
Too bad, I just embarked a ship to the Dancing Tides again, leaving Darfix. Guess we won't meet yet.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 18, 2017, 10:53:41 PM »
:(

Spot anything?

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: September 19, 2017, 09:37:30 AM »
Nope, one advy, but he claims he didn't do it, so nothing more than that  ???

Zakky

« Reply #5: September 19, 2017, 10:59:00 AM »
Wait until Vita` logs on. He has been somewhat inactive so will have to wait awhile.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: September 19, 2017, 12:40:52 PM »
So any RPs in the region will be read then, or no?

Zakky

« Reply #7: September 19, 2017, 07:08:05 PM »
So any RPs in the region will be read then, or no?
No idea. Depends I guess.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: September 22, 2017, 04:41:12 PM »
Monsters have been debugged. Alright y'all game over, GG!

Some realms haven't even recovered from the last wave. Curious to know what this invasion will look like. But the coming of an invasion is pretty much certain, considering how much realms grew since they hit the bottom.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: September 22, 2017, 05:10:24 PM »
Monsters have been debugged. Alright y'all game over, GG!

Some realms haven't even recovered from the last wave. Curious to know what this invasion will look like. But the coming of an invasion is pretty much certain, considering how much realms grew since they hit the bottom.

You're sure they're debugged? That'll make things interesting

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: September 22, 2017, 05:22:13 PM »
Check the announcements

Quote from: Anaris
Dwilight Monster Bugfix
« Topic Start: Today at 04:28:44 PM »
A major bug in monster handling on Dwilight that has been preventing them from moving around for a while has just been fixed.

Good luck.

Now maybe the fix is not yet live or maybe the fix might itself be bugged, but still.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: September 22, 2017, 05:39:03 PM »
Oh !@#$, time to brace ourselves. Actually, nah this works fine, but yeah some will get crushed

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: September 22, 2017, 06:09:23 PM »
Some: but who?

Astrum shoulda let us take Eidulb Outskirts. At least they'd have had a protective buffer for their city. ;) Though last time we really wanted to go and help defend Eidulb, but we just couldn't go that "far".

That said, Astrum did fine in the last invasion, and despite annexing almost all of Swordfell, still have a pretty decent near 2:1 density. Anor has a lower than 1:1 ratio and they got hit really hard last time, might repeat. Otherwise lots of people have a close to 1:1 density, and only Swordfell and Westgard have a density of 2:1 or greater.

We'll have to see just how eager the monsters are to target low density realms vs realms that just happen to be close to where they spawn. And how much spawn this time around.

I don't know who will hurt the most, but I'm sure a few will hurt a lot.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: September 22, 2017, 07:51:34 PM »
The south may well end this time around, otherwise perhaps we should help the monsters out and force them southerners up north  ::)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: September 22, 2017, 08:29:47 PM »
The south may well end this time around, otherwise perhaps we should help the monsters out and force them southerners up north  ::)

Haha, I wish. If I could have a second character on Dwi like in the good ol' days, I might have given a try in making that happen.

If the Zuma are truly gone, the mid-west has the right geography to house a bunch of neighborly realms, should Madina, Fissoa, and Luria (and D'Hara?) be wiped.

If just Fissoa and Madina get wiped, the "largest contiguous rogue area", assuming it crosses ferries, would stretch all the way to Luria/Swordfell. Swordfell could become the eastern Westgard. That'd be pretty badass. :P Please it would make the rogue spawns much, much closer to every single remaining realm.

A pity D'Hara didn't go for Paisly and Golden Farrow. Having a bunch of realms reduced to a few coastal regions would have made it feel like the early colonisation days.

Whatever happens, I'm sure some people will end up quite displeased.