Author Topic: Can graphic violence or sex in Role Plays become unacceptable in BM?  (Read 10459 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
If that's where we draw the line as a community, then very big part of this community will find itself on the wrong side of that line.

That's for sure. Part of why the RP was strong is also because it was a description of stuff actually happening in BM. I also love how certain chars actually refuse to do brutal TO's and some others who object when they have to do friendly TO's (actually only know one, but it's the idea that counts). But like mentioned earlier by someone else, it's sometimes easy to forget the brutalities our chars actually perform. I mean in essense most of our chars don't even view peasants as humans (just because they were born differently), which is of course the opposite of current culture. So in that way we're way off from our current world from the basics onwards.

Speaking of getting yourself on the wrong side of the line, I think it's your turn in Jarra's ever darker growing story...
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela