Author Topic: Thesseus 15 - The stones of faith  (Read 2037 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Thesseus 15 - The stones of faith
« Topic Start: October 04, 2017, 10:58:24 AM »
The placing of the stones in Gethsemene:

Strange Lights   (17 hours, 10 minutes ago)
message to everyone in the vicinity of Gethsemene
A column of light shoots up into the sky from somewhere in Gethsemene, and there is a strange humming sound. Beasts behave bizarrely. Nothing else seems to happen...for now.

Roleplay from Thesseus Polytus   (just sent)
Message sent to everyone in the region Gethsemene (2 recipients)
The fresh temple in Gethsemene was just finished when Moira entered with the stones.
Apart from a few goats and some hay stacks, the temple was still rather empty.
The Altar was a block of stone with a carving of the great goat in front of it.
A vial of red liquid stood on the right corner of the altar and Thesseus stood behind it proudly.

"Welcome Moira, the others are taking Fianik as we speak, my apologies for the lack of attendees. Please place the blessed stones on the altar so we can start the ritual."

Moira placed the goat dung covered stones together as Thesseus opened the vial and emptied it's contents over the stones, Moire identified it as blood.
As the stones started floating in the sky they started emitting a pulsating light a deep humming sound started to swell as the light grew brighter.

Thesseus raised his both and hands in the air and exlaimed:
"Ow Great Hairy one, hear my call! I give the blood of the oracle entwined with mine as I have finally finished your work here in Gethsemene! May this temple be the first of many and may the people of Beluaterra finally prove their worth to you, ow great one!"
He grabbed his dagger and cut his left arm, and held it over the stones.
The blood he took from the oracle now blended in with the blood of his own while he continued.

"May the daimons be banished from these planes for ever, may we set an example to the world and prove our selves worthy of a beluaterra without daimonkind. Give us the strenght to show the world what man is capable of and may men forever compete over you favour! Let me face Domina by myself if I have to, let me sacrifice what needs to be sacrificed for my people! and may your temples spread wide and far in your honor! Take my blood and take the blood of the oracle! May ye have mercy upon us!"

As Thesseus finished his speech the lights started vibrating in the sky and finally released a massive beacon of light shooting straight through the roof into the skies.
Where ever one was located in Gotland, one could now see two collums of light in either direction leaving the peasantry staring in awe.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog