Author Topic: Staying wounded needs to be tweaked it's too punishing  (Read 14862 times)

Purrcious

• Knight
    • View Profile
I wonder why it was changed in the first place. Was it to make heroes die more likely? I mean to be honest, heroes just don't die often :D Maybe more dead heroes would be better. But then again, Hero class itself is pretty underwhelming despite putting your life on the line.

Purrcious couldn't agree more!

Purrcious sacrifice all hard work for a chance to die in the battlefield, Purrcious can't be efficient in commanding horses. Purrcious can't perform civil works or police works. But you know, it's alright because Purrcious knows this before hand but what's disappointing is that your only perks which are Morale boosting by Storytelling and Recruiting anywhere isn't always available and when it is...it isn't even impactful! Heroes needs their stories written and told, else how are Heroes to be known!?
Calm like a Tiger, Quick like a Cheetah, Fierce like a Lion,
Silent like a Puma, Agile like a Jaguar, Lazy like a House Cat!

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Yay, only seriously wounded now.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Two traning matches with two different chars... one light wounded, other wounded.
No more training matches for me.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I have sent the updated wound-healing code live. Please let me know if you notice a difference over the next few days.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Awesome, looking forward to him healing
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
How's it look after 2 turns of this?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Well I went from seriously wounded to wounded to lightly so that's a good change lol!

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
How's it look after 2 turns of this?

On BT I'm still seriously wounded

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
On BT I'm still seriously wounded

...Yep, looks like Goriad II drew the short straw, and gets to get worse before he gets better.
Timothy Collett

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
...Yep, looks like Goriad II drew the short straw, and gets to get worse before he gets better.

Again? :p

He went from wounded to serious to wounded to serious xD critical is still missing.

*Edit, unbelievable, he went to wounded
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 06:28:33 PM by Gabanus family »

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Update: He stayed wounded for another 2 turns or so and is now down to lightly wounded.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
...Suddenly, critical!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
It's official... I will never take part in a Training Match again. Every time, in each of them, I was wounded. No light wounded. WOUNDED. Sometimes evolving to serious before it gets better. This is not even a duel. Supposedly, it's to be "fun" while serious. It's just a training. Something for you to do while waiting for some action. It's impossible today unless you want to lose 2 days of game.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!