Author Topic: The War  (Read 104045 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The War
« Reply #15: October 12, 2017, 03:41:53 AM »
I kind of agree with JV here. I believe stepping up the ladder is one of the great appeals of BM and the ladder is pretty big for that purpose. Someone at the bottom could of course shout to someone on top "Hey, let's duel!", but he should honestly expect response somewhere along the line of "Sure, come up here where I am, I'll wait."

I've seen like 4 duel challanges, out of which 3 became duels. Personally I barely ever got to employ some of my sick burns to turn down duel challanges, and I have lots of those (burns, not challanges).  :-X
Why duel when you can have infiltrator attack the target? :P

I think I need change Brock character a bit. He too good for my own taste. He should join some duel. To rest with the responsibility, let other have it ;D

Well, you say that...

He says so bc Selenia rejected both his and Sirion's offers "For the Honor of the Flag" to keep GX alive.

They were both slaps in the face.
What JeVondair say, Antonine. It is not easy to match the expectations and balance them together. Brock hate to bring the bad news. We want good news, don't we all?

Well I *might* be nursing a (new) idea

(new) bc someone else mentioned it months ago and I can't recall who or when...
Hear they going Dwilight ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)