Author Topic: The War  (Read 104111 times)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The War
« Reply #180: December 16, 2017, 03:39:44 AM »
There was somewhat of a long peace period between Westmoor's loss of Oligarch and their eventual destruction. By the time I quit, the southern realms were failing miserably against Perdan. Eponllyn led by Indirik was blaming Armonia for not coordinating with Caligus and Eponllyn while Armonia was blaming Eponllyn for not listening to what they agreed on. When Caligus started to lose badly, their southern duchy broke off and formed Fallangard which weakened Caligus even more.

So from the end of this first great war in many years, Perdan emerged victorious in the south while Sirion finally took Oligarch from Westmoor, weakening Westmoor significantly.

The later great war started when the ice started to kick people out of south. Armonia which lost most of its lands to ice lost what little left of their lands to Fallangard and was destroyed while Eponllyn packed their !@#$ and went north joining Sirion. When they got Oligarch, Perdan objected and declared war.

I actually happened to be on the both sides back then. One character in Westmoor while the other in Eponllyn. Spent my days insulting both of my characters.... sad stuff.