Author Topic: The War  (Read 104142 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The War
« Reply #195: December 20, 2017, 02:31:59 AM »
He did while he was the PM. But the moment he lost the election, he lost it. Reread what I said. You misunderstood what I said. I did not mean you need the fame points. What I meant was you need to stay on the throne that long (according to Vita about 90 days) to be able to KEEP your royal status. If you lose the ruler title before that it doesn't stay permanently. It disappears the moment you lose the ruler status. That is why you need to stay on the throne for 3 months.

Erik should probably never have run for the position to be honest. I felt he actually lost some popularity from his non-core supporters after what he did as the PM. When I came back after a month, people were sending private messages on how bad Sirion had become during my absence. People hated two things the most. Webin as the general because he was just horrendously bad and Erik as the PM for signing the peace treaty to ditch allies. Then again thanks to Erik's blunder, Zakilevo could be re-elected right away despite the council being really not happy with him.

But it was good that you only was the PM for a month. Otherwise you would be hating Sirion as much as I do. I think only Gabanus hates it as much as I do.

I'm not sure it's 90 days. Might be 90 days if you step down. I think a month is enough if you are defeated by elections. I vaguely recall it having a bunch of arcane nuances, but in some situations not being all that hard to get at all.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron