Author Topic: The War  (Read 103872 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The War
« Reply #210: December 20, 2017, 10:31:20 AM »
But I still love Sirion... it's just need some hard work now with old people leaving. And the Royal thing was more of a backup plan. Even being hated, Erik married with Judge Sophia and that was enough to continue going down in popularity, lol.
Most old guards I know have left.

Oh yes. For this war, I hear I need thank you someone. So here you go.

P/S: Thank you our former Duke Daniel for his sacrifice will not be forgotten in vain. If it was not for him, the South Alliance will have win by now. He somehow becomes NA greatest strength which is incredible the way he left the game. Only NA know how he sacrifice for us all :o

The key here is "no PM, but he is King". It's like to compare apples to bananas... Erik was just Duke. If Sirion was a Monarchy and he the King... see?
Yes indeed you right ;)

Maybe Brock should have become Fontan Prime Minister then, to match comparison with Sirion Prime Minister. After all, Brock the Fontan Banker had fund many nobles, enough to gather supports if he was to run for PM election. That is "What If" scenario 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)