Author Topic: The War  (Read 103985 times)

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The War
« Reply #225: August 08, 2018, 06:40:01 PM »
Sirion, Nivemus, Shadowdale, Eponllyn, Caligus and Redhaven are the northern side, now plus Highmarch which recently flipped to join the north. Perdan, Vix Tiramora, Fallangard and Obsidian Islands are the southern side. But Obsidian Islands isn't doing much (as usual  ;) ). It's mainly Perdan and Vix Tiramora doing the fighting for the south, although Fallangard is doing okay at participating considering its size. From my perspective, I'd say the north is winning, but its very slow progress. Some people might say the war is bogged down in the Highmarch/Perdan section of the map, but I'd say the north is gradually chipping away at the southern lands. It's hard to say which nation is the strongest. I think Sirion is fieldling the most CS at the moment, but Perdan and Vix Tiramora are both pretty strong too. Nivemus would also be in the mix when they're at full strength.

The far south of the map has its own war going on. Perleone against Alara and Minas Nova. I can't say who's winning. Just looking at the map, you'd think Perleone was doing badly. But I don't think the map tells the full story. Alara appears to have lost several regions in past few days. Perleone is also probably the potentially strongest of the three far southerners.