Author Topic: The War  (Read 104139 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The War
« Reply #30: October 26, 2017, 01:39:18 AM »
I have the feeling that with the switch of Bescanon that the war is pretty much settled now in favor of the north.
This switch around is having me headache on who is who, which is which >:(

Yeah, pretty silly though. Perdan-Vix alliance was like Nivemus-Eponllyn or Alara-Minas Nova. Noone would even think about it being anything other than unbreakable. But Perdan turned into zombie realm after Kellan left and zombie realms are unpredictable af. Everyone can just flip the chessboard.

Sad thing that it has to end due to players being bored/inactive rather than due to natural events and flow of the conflict.
I certainly have hope we can get back to that old days where we limited to 1 ally. However given current north versus south situation where everyone in the north(except OI of course) allied themselves together while the south do the same, it is too far a goal to achieve. At one point, my character was thinking of breaking alliance with Sirion, he has grudges against Sirion(for those who had battles in Sordidus should know his background). But Nivemus after Catherine left, was weaken significantly, half the army strength gone. Who is the insane one(Brock not mad like Mayhem) to do this.

I am thinking of having Brock goes out in glory. His time has been too long, maybe 1 reason why Nivemus stagnant even if we have the war or not.

Though of course this is more of an IC issue, I do really wonder when this conflict will wrap up. It's unfortunate for realms like Alara and Minas Nova, because they're really far away from any of the action, but given the number imbalance between north and south, having them just stop would make things too easy for the north. It's all Caligus' fault for getting involved with Xavax.
Things will not go well for Caligus. Stay tuned! :o :o
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)