Author Topic: The War  (Read 104204 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The War
« Reply #60: October 31, 2017, 01:15:26 AM »
Chamberlain family and I were. We saw where the Sirion dominance structure in the north was going to and what it end up doing. So we risked everything we had (hell Oligarch was making me 2200 gold a week in Sirion) to try and change it. You were among the chief players to stop it which led to the same mess we predicted years ago.Most of those willing to take the risk are now gone, they joined Oligarch or left out of frhstration. And with all due respect, you've had a thousand opportunities to do it and it's why I don't believe you or anyone in power in the north will change things. I understand it's difficult to risk your positions and stuff and that seems to be the peime motivation in Sirion as well. Keeping your realm unconquered at all costs.

And the war aint over, just gotten really weird. And yeah! Wound just got worse, seriously wounded right now.
Even though you may foresee this, you should just let Brock create a new realm out of Nivemus lands, potentially hostile next to Sirion north lands. Now that is called "change"!  ;)

Whew, finally healed. Not reading those 150+ messages though.
No need to read all that messages.

Just to War!

Belittle Ecthelion in public... After 5 minutes, ask him 3k gold.
I have a drinking problem, lol.
Wow, 3K gold. I wish Brock made that much in Nivemus. I guess a knight of Oligarch city should earn that much too.

I'm trying, but it seems I'm the only one making RPs.
Luckily for me, there are 2-3 characters who RP in Nivemus.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)