Author Topic: The War  (Read 103701 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The War
« Reply #75: November 06, 2017, 03:25:06 PM »
I won't dispute that there are players in this game who play the way you describe, but at the same time I will dispute that all play like this. It might even be so that some follow this line of logic untill you point out how rediculous it is.

It may be that a few of the leaders in Sirion operate this way, but between Xavax and Sirion there are 48 nobles in the realm. Surely if you address this matter publicly there will be others to join in. I do hope your letter was sent to the entire realm and not just the General?

And when we are talking about creating new realms from Sirion, this is simply actively and successfully blocked by a few. It's been like that for as long as I can remember. Now the new mechanics might force some of them to make different decisions, but I still doubt it. I do agree that leaving some lands rogue because of the limiting game mechanic is rather in contrast with the reasoning they want to keep Sirion together as one realm and won't allow seccessions. So no to letting a city go, but yes to keeping 4 regions rogue in your own lands...I understand your point here, I do, but these are best addressed IC I think.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela