Author Topic: The War  (Read 101963 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The War
« Reply #135: November 17, 2017, 10:21:45 PM »
I hope the Quaestor of Highmarch share my request for him with the realm.
A humble request for release.  8)

He did.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136: November 17, 2017, 10:52:28 PM »
C'mon, Sirion is my Fountain of RPs. Also, there is a certain Lady in Sirion that my char wants to marry before thinking about leave.

Then, my historical responsability will turn into "You betrayed my father... BURN!"  8)

"My name is Inigo Skovgaard, you killed my father, prepare to die."
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #137: November 17, 2017, 11:44:08 PM »
C'mon, Sirion is my Fountain of RPs. Also, there is a certain Lady in Sirion that my char wants to marry before thinking about leave.

Then, my historical responsability will turn into "You betrayed my father... BURN!"  8)

Gotta learn to move away from Sirion and explore other parts of EC, Eduardo. You will be surprised. First I was pretty bored with other realms but once you start putting more hours to figure how other realms work, you will enjoy them more than Sirion.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #138: November 18, 2017, 12:18:57 AM »
I tried Vix and enjoyed it a lot. However, with the new family I wanted to link Erik's legacy with his bastards. I wanted to start the RP in Sirion. But I don't think or hope that I will have anoter "Erik" in Sirion, so, yes... at some point I will move to a more dynamic realm.

I will always look at Avamar and Trinbar and miss something, but RPwise, it's time to spread the RP to all of EC.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #139: November 18, 2017, 12:35:59 AM »
I also thought I'd never have a character like Zakilevo. But characters I had after him blew that character out of the water.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #140: November 18, 2017, 12:29:53 PM »
Wait... Wait...STOP.

Just found a character named Prepucio Amoroso in East Continent. People are ordering him around... just translating from portuguese, he's the Lovely Foreskin. Must be a coincidence, said no one... ever.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141: November 18, 2017, 10:11:58 PM »
....Hahahahaha! What!? Reminds me of the Holy Prepuce.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce

Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #142: November 19, 2017, 01:59:25 AM »
....Hahahahaha! What!? Reminds me of the Holy Prepuce.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce

That is frigging hilarious, and I'm definitely gonna prop that up on some Christians.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Hinamoto

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #143: December 09, 2017, 04:38:34 PM »
You do know tge player of Ryu has returned right? Moore family. Are you sure you're not missing Garas as general  ;)

I really wonder how do you know this.
“A leader leads by example, not by force” .- Sun Tzu

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #144: December 09, 2017, 05:52:01 PM »
Because I spoke with the player when Austin and Garas were opposite Generals and it turned out he had returned under adifferent family name.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #145: December 12, 2017, 08:40:53 AM »
And sure thing enough, we lost another battle. By we, I mean North Alliance realms lost another battle to South Alliance today.

I guess Brock will be the main player in this war after all. Given everything he has... And Brock was not supposed to rise through Nivemus ranks. He made a pact earlier on! ???
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Anderfhstim

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #146: December 12, 2017, 08:57:57 AM »
Fire Elric the Lossbringer. Start hiring someone more capable.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #147: December 12, 2017, 11:18:49 AM »
And sure thing enough, we lost another battle. By we, I mean North Alliance realms lost another battle to South Alliance today.

I guess Brock will be the main player in this war after all. Given everything he has... And Brock was not supposed to rise through Nivemus ranks. He made a pact earlier on! ???

Wait I thought Brock didn't even join the battle?

@Anderfstim Elric is no longer in command, I believe Lionel Kinsey is atm from what I heard.

*Edit, as much as my char likes to bitch at Elric ingame, we've got to be fair to him ooc here on the forum. This was not even close his fault.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #148: December 13, 2017, 08:14:24 AM »
Fire Elric the Lossbringer. Start hiring someone more capable.
What Gabanus say below, we have a new SC. Cannot fault him just yet. He did good initially.

Maybe we need change frequently the SC so that you guys cannot guess our moves...

Wait I thought Brock didn't even join the battle?

@Anderfstim Elric is no longer in command, I believe Lionel Kinsey is atm from what I heard.

*Edit, as much as my char likes to bitch at Elric ingame, we've got to be fair to him ooc here on the forum. This was not even close his fault.
Yes, Brock missed the battle >:(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149: December 13, 2017, 10:42:08 AM »
What Gabanus say below, we have a new SC. Cannot fault him just yet. He did good initially.

Maybe we need change frequently the SC so that you guys cannot guess our moves...

Pick names out of a hat. That'd probably work out better than the current set-up.
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)