Author Topic: Villains Needed!  (Read 22764 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Villains Needed!
« Topic Start: October 12, 2017, 12:05:49 AM »
I chanced upon a nefarious idea suggested to me that I wish to adopt and make my own. All I can tell you is that it may affect one OR two of the characters I play on. Any more than that is strictly need-to-know.

I need a group of 10-15 players willing to play evil, brutal, cunning characters. I need Palpatine's, Thrawns, Littlefinger's, Cersei's, Loki's, Ultron's,  Ares's, Hades's, and Crowly's. I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the west. Take this down: I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, !@#$-kickers and Methodists.

I need daimons.

If interested, either comment here or, for the truly cunning, PM me or one of my characters. I'll note your name down and IF I get enough people, I'll commence the operation and send you the inside scoop.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"