Author Topic: Swordfell  (Read 10224 times)

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
Re: Swordfell
« Reply #15: October 12, 2017, 08:33:40 PM »
So one player is:

Ruler, General, Banker, Duke, Margrave (of their only city) and Marshal.

I swear we used to have rules about two family members on the same continent holding more than X senior titles between them. Any chance we could do the same for individual characters!

Zakky

« Reply #16: October 12, 2017, 08:59:44 PM »
BM inconsistency at its finest!

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: October 12, 2017, 09:45:56 PM »
I'm pretty sure the rule was that not both your chars can have senior positions (to prevent double government in different realms). Tbh I don't think we need a rule against this, but I do honestly wonder why people remain in a realm led by someone hoarding all the titles, despite it having like 16 nobles or so? I'd be gone in a heartbeat prob myself...
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Zakky

« Reply #18: October 12, 2017, 11:30:26 PM »
I'm pretty sure the rule was that not both your chars can have senior positions (to prevent double government in different realms). Tbh I don't think we need a rule against this, but I do honestly wonder why people remain in a realm led by someone hoarding all the titles, despite it having like 16 nobles or so? I'd be gone in a heartbeat prob myself...
Dead Game... People do not care enough to move.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: October 13, 2017, 12:49:44 AM »
Dead Game... People do not care enough to move.

People kinda deserve the fate they impose upon themselves, sometimes.

That said, Swordfell would probably be relatively easy to win against, by attrition at least. The long travel times through the mountains is kinda more of a pain for defenders than attackers, when the attackers have a minimum of military and economic might to back it up.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: October 13, 2017, 12:50:16 AM »
I don't know. I think most just have their house with white fence and don't care for much more. Any activity I saw there slowly died down. It was fun in the Mariah vs Crixus times though. That's when I joined BM. Civil war and war with Westfold were happening simultanously.
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: October 13, 2017, 03:41:18 AM »
Reminds me a lot of some of the larger multi accounts that were purged earlier this year.
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: October 13, 2017, 06:07:36 AM »
I would be extremely disappointed if any of them turned out to be multis.
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: October 13, 2017, 06:28:56 AM »
Just seems suspicious that one noble would have every title for so long and not without recent precedent.
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: October 13, 2017, 07:33:35 AM »
I don't know. I think most just have their house with white fence and don't care for much more. Any activity I saw there slowly died down. It was fun in the Mariah vs Crixus times though. That's when I joined BM. Civil war and war with Westfold were happening simultanously.
Yes, Mariah and Crixus, what a good time to be there. I happen to read on Battlemaster Wikipedia that Mariah had an agreement with Swordfell founder to let Mariah family stay forever in Swordfell one region 8)

Reminds me a lot of some of the larger multi accounts that were purged earlier this year.
I would be extremely disappointed if any of them turned out to be multis.
I am honestly disappointed very very highly when many characters were found to be multi in Morek. Making me have to halt the war against HD and whatever regions gain we gained, we have to give them up. I hope not every realm including Swordfell has to suffer this.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: October 13, 2017, 09:23:31 PM »
Yes, the Greyson family owns Balance's Retreat and there are plans in play to get it back.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: October 15, 2017, 07:37:24 PM »

Reminds me of the same thing.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: October 16, 2017, 09:24:51 AM »
As much as I'm not much a fan of Crixus' playstyle, I would ask everyone here not to start speculating about such harsh accusations against a player. These have no place in the game or on the forum and if you believe there is a strong case that someone might be cheating, please report it to the titans who will then look into it.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela