Author Topic: active limit  (Read 2053 times)

Anderfhstim

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
active limit
« Topic Start: October 15, 2017, 12:25:31 AM »
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/CharacterLimits

It says you start off with 3 active characters. I can only have 2. Either this page is outdated or something is wrong with my account.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: active limit
« Reply #1: October 15, 2017, 05:37:36 AM »
I believe that page is, indeed, outdated. I will check into this by Monday and make sure that either the page is updated, or the bug is fixed, whichever turns out to be the case.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 16, 2017, 09:50:43 PM »
Looking at the code, it appears that you should, in fact, be able to create a third character after your first day in the game. Can you please confirm that you are still experiencing this issue? And if so, can you please provide your family name or user ID so that I can check on what's going on from inside?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Anderfhstim

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 16, 2017, 11:08:42 PM »
Looking at the code, it appears that you should, in fact, be able to create a third character after your first day in the game. Can you please confirm that you are still experiencing this issue? And if so, can you please provide your family name or user ID so that I can check on what's going on from inside?

Looks like I can finally create the third character. Thx