Author Topic: Lost family home  (Read 3785 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Lost family home
« Topic Start: October 26, 2017, 02:39:40 AM »
The family currently has no permanent home. The next time a noble is created, the region they start in will determine your family's home region.

Wait, what? I just saw this today. No idea why this would happen.

The Chénier family, originally from Ammando (Dwilight), has a fame of 13 and family wealth of 1115 gold.

Family was started in Ammando, thus there was the family home. Never moved it, never had a hero on this account. Not sure how long this has been the case, but it's the first I notice the message.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Lost family home
« Reply #1: October 26, 2017, 03:56:07 AM »
I think it might have something to do with the changes Anaris made yesterday. I noticed it pop up too when I was going through my whole character selection UI thing not working. Though if I go to the new character screen or my family page is still gives me my original home region.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 26, 2017, 04:01:02 AM »
Possibly. I'm using the old family page. New one does seem to say my home region is still Ammando.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 26, 2017, 08:19:10 AM »
Yes, the message is wrongfully so displayed on the old account page (userdata.php).

I'll need to look at it to fix it. It's indeed probably a consequence of our recent upload of a lot of bugfixes and features.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: October 27, 2017, 06:06:11 PM »
We fixed it, can you check if it's OK for y'all?
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: October 27, 2017, 09:10:18 PM »
Seems fixed to me.

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: December 20, 2017, 08:31:44 AM »
I have not created a new character in...some time...due to me having characters that work right now.  ;)

So...if I wanted to choose a region to be my home region, is that possible?

Basically, my home region was Foda back in the day.  But that's gone now, and I've not found an empty mansion in my travel since.

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: December 20, 2017, 11:57:05 PM »
I have not created a new character in...some time...due to me having characters that work right now.  ;)

So...if I wanted to choose a region to be my home region, is that possible?

Basically, my home region was Foda back in the day.  But that's gone now, and I've not found an empty mansion in my travel since.

*Chuckles heartily* What continent and what realm does "Foda" belong to? That is HILARIOUS! (As a native Portuguese-speaker, mind you)
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)