Author Topic: I forgot to save an RP...  (Read 6293 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: I forgot to save an RP...
« Topic Start: November 21, 2017, 09:45:19 PM »
It took some research, but I am confident that the RP took place between Selenia and Raziella between 2015-06-28 and 2015-08-09.

Raziella I Himoura Nifelleisca left what I believe was Old Grehk at the tail end of the Trent Tyranny. The player of the Trent family had been causing a lot of problems so I and others reported him and he was banned. But before Selenia and the Ivory Vales could recapture the rebellious lands of "Trenton" based out of Iato, Raziella swept in, won all of the realm's elections, and took control. Selenia, much miffed, challenged her to single combat, winner take Trenton. Selenia won, wounding Raziella and leaving her unconscious as her armies swept into Iato and stated the TO. true to her word, Raziella stepped down after recovering from her injuries on August 8th of 2015. Given the timing, I'd think that the RP began an ended in the first week of August, 2015 between the 1st and the 9th.

It was one of my best dual roleplays from a time when i was not active on the wiki at all. It is Selenia's only major RP from her time in the Ivory Vales.

Lastly, if you have the time, the only other RP I need is my very first one. It was between Rynn, my first character, and the infamous Jonsu Himoura back when both lived in D'Hara occurring between 2012-02-18 and 2012-02-26. Before now, I never thought it might be possible to find and save that RP. But as far as I know, Himoura does not even play anymore. Jonsu, to my mind, was such a big part of the games history, I always lamented not saving that RP.

Again, especially now that you've explained the work involved, i understand if its too much to ask. But it would be incredible if you did find them!
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"