Author Topic: Dwilight monsters destroy realms  (Read 9824 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight monsters destroy realms
« Reply #15: November 08, 2017, 02:27:33 PM »
Nahh, a good bit after that.

You'd have to be a tad more specific. Off the top of my head, the wars I remember Madina participating in are the war against D'Hara to back up Melodia, way back in the very early days of Madina, and the war with Aurvandil+Falkirk. I believe Madina might have nominally declared war on Luria when the west was closed and we tried to relocate Barca, but I'm not even sure of that, and I don't remember any meaningful involvement.

Fissoa's about the same, minus the conflict with D'Hara and plus a few very short-lived skirmishes with Luria.

Madina is obsessed with regaining their whole island, and then some, but it just doesn't have the nobles for it. It should settle for a more post-Aurvandil division, where D'Hara held the northern rurals of the Madinian isles, which is turn would allow D'Hara to stop trying to expand eastwards into Luria like lunatics. Or even better, just ditch that dump of an island, along with Fissoa, and go settle further North, around where Asylon and Caerwyn were. Or where Westfold was.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron