Author Topic: Dwilight monsters destroy realms  (Read 9831 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight monsters destroy realms
« Reply #15: November 09, 2017, 02:54:27 AM »
The monsters are meant to force people to LEAVE!

If people would stop sticking out in Fissoa, Madina, D'Hara and them, then the monsters would stop and people could go to war with one another again.
When my character Gary who led Morek was threaten with destruction by Mayhem and Avernus, I had thoughts of settling in the west. I could not believe my character could gather so much support to survive. It was a tough time when Gary became Morek Ruler with the disappearance of the previous Ruler and capital loss.

If the rogues didn't attack your realms, your realms would have NOTHING to do.

Because the only realms that ever did anything are still doing so, and the only realms that are crippled by the rogues are those that never do anything anyways.

The rogues are player-driven. Stop senseless sprawl and they won't be much of an issue. If you first end your own senseless sprawl, and you see neighbors not doing so, go teach them a lesson to force them to stop expanding.

Edit: If this is about D'Hara, then it's probably the reason why it currently has the most foreign realms in its land I ever remember it having, the struggle is making D'Hara reach out more than it is known for. There are troops from at least Westgard, Morek, and Luria helping D'Hara out. It's pretty much unprecedented.
I agree much with Chenier on this part. Morek was facing 30K CS alone on our lands. Likely due to Morek has many lands access to sea. And so my character Gary innovates a bit, he led Morek army to Westgard where the rogue gather and destroy them first before the rogue come to his lands.

About D'Hara. It is difficult to see D'Hara in such conditions being hammered by rogue and many of its lands driven rogue. In honor of D'Hara alliance and support during Morek difficult times, Morek has to repay back by helping them. You help me, I help you. No surprise there :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)