Author Topic: Which realm to join?  (Read 20582 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Which realm to join?
« Reply #30: November 25, 2017, 08:27:10 AM »
Can't decide if he's mock laughing at the Vix comment or the Nivemus comment..  ;D ::)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: November 25, 2017, 10:30:45 AM »
Probably both  ;D

Nivemus always has plans, but I've never seen a single one being executed  :o
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: November 25, 2017, 09:31:12 PM »
Come to sunny(?) Shadowdale and enjoy the fine sea views.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: November 26, 2017, 01:25:58 AM »
Lots of free ale in Highmarch, apparently.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: November 26, 2017, 05:35:04 PM »
It's not nivemus that has them, is me.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: November 26, 2017, 06:18:11 PM »
But what power do you in turn hold in Nivemus? ;)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: November 27, 2017, 01:10:19 AM »
Probably both  ;D

Nivemus always has plans, but I've never seen a single one being executed  :o
Some plans worked.

Remember the Duchy of Kalmar? It belonged to OI one day and it belongs to Nivemus today.

I trust you all dont remember, except OI players. How Brock managed to get duchy of Kalmar without much drop of blood and soldiers casualties? That show you how good diplomacy skill Brock has. Brock would have killed OI long ago, before that ice thing came and changed whole things. OI former Emperor willing to let his lands absorbed into Nivemus, that pretty much tell you something about Brock, don't you? 8)

How Catherine had to literally war with OI to gain Duchy of Kazakh. Brock followed her footsteps to gain a duchy(which totally bring Nivemus into lands administration problems). At a near future, Nivemus will have to secede some duchies to form a new realm. So join Nivemus if you plan to be in the new realm or just plain stay in Nivemus.

But what power do you in turn hold in Nivemus? ;)
His character has Unlimited power in Nivemus. Granted at one point, Brock will have to step down. He has been Ruler long enough. Once the new realm is formed in Nivemus, he will step down. I see no further stories to develop with Brock. He has done what can be expected of him.

It is time for much more ambitious nobles like Gynnjar, Jason and a few others to step up. For now let that be spoilers.
Brock cannot hold back the progress of other nobles. I see plenty opportunities in Nivemus. Some longest characters like Jason hold some sway in Nivemus, even Judge sides with him recently for those who know in Nivemus ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: November 27, 2017, 11:36:41 AM »
I really don't wish to offend you here as I like you as a player, but Brock has been saying this for 2 years now or so, 1 at the minimum. Things about forming new realms and him stepping down. I remember because you mentioned it to me on several occasions during the Oligarch time period, but it never happened.

Sirion will definately never secceed a new realm, unless it's a rediculous pitifull realm in the north with all the useless regions they don't want anymore so it gains them tax benefits.

There's been a lot of talk in the north for many years, but the only one to take a step into that direction has been struck down by all those realms that just talk...Maybe it's more diplomatic, sure, but it's also so slow that it's going nowhere. Why do you think I suicided Oligarch, my titles and my wealth? Because nothing was gonna happen in the north and it was heading for a slow and boring death for all players involved.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: November 27, 2017, 01:39:27 PM »
East Continent certainly got tired of waiting for Nivemus and Sirion. The best I can advise is to look for younger, more dynamic realms, and, if possible, help to exterminate Sirion and Nivemus. Build something worth re-starting. Force the millenary characters to have nowhere to go, maybe they'll discover the magic of getting new chars.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #39: November 27, 2017, 10:48:48 PM »
Highmarch looks to be the most interesting atm.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: November 28, 2017, 02:56:54 AM »
Highmarch looks to be the most interesting atm.

I'd give it my seal of approval.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: November 28, 2017, 03:33:09 AM »
Chenier, what realm just captured you? I was surprised to see your name there. :)
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

McTang

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: November 29, 2017, 12:43:37 AM »
I believe he captured someone and was then promptly captured in return - maybe those two nobles can arrange their own prisoner swap

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: November 29, 2017, 02:55:37 AM »
Chenier, what realm just captured you? I was surprised to see your name there. :)

Captured!   (2 days, 20 hours ago)
You were captured by Nivemus forces during the battle in An Najaf.

Was released a day or so later.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: November 29, 2017, 03:59:05 AM »
I really don't wish to offend you here as I like you as a player, but Brock has been saying this for 2 years now or so, 1 at the minimum. Things about forming new realms and him stepping down. I remember because you mentioned it to me on several occasions during the Oligarch time period, but it never happened.

Sirion will definately never secceed a new realm, unless it's a rediculous pitifull realm in the north with all the useless regions they don't want anymore so it gains them tax benefits.

There's been a lot of talk in the north for many years, but the only one to take a step into that direction has been struck down by all those realms that just talk...Maybe it's more diplomatic, sure, but it's also so slow that it's going nowhere. Why do you think I suicided Oligarch, my titles and my wealth? Because nothing was gonna happen in the north and it was heading for a slow and boring death for all players involved.
If your character think he know everything, every Brock plans, think again. Your character has been nothing but unfriendly during Nivemus-First Oligarch Peace time and you want to expect continuous Peace with Nivemus? If someone not talking, not talking to your neighbor realm is not good sign. Of course I mean your character Garas who was the last Ruler who was elected before its realm demise. See if Brock talking to his neighbor, he gains Duchy of Kalmar from OI and he would have gain all the OI lands if not for the ice age.

Now now, Lady Catherine as Nivemus Kronagos, so many people been wondering why she stepped down when her plan for new Diplomacy has been rejected by majority of Nivemus nobles. I think it is common knowledge but if it is not, I will remove this part. Lady Catherine plan to re-energize the north as you say, is good and all. Turn on its closest ally Sirion, how Brock who is formerly from Fontan(you do not even know his background well, how Fontan was destroyed by Sirion, talk about you know his plans and all, boos  :P ) Brock who hate Sirion surely would follow her. But your character Garas keeps say Brock betrayed Lady Catherine. It was not Brock. Brock who wishes so much to emulate his good friend, Lady Catherine footsteps, Catherine gained Duchy of Kazakh through war with OI while Brock follows her example by gaining Duchy of Kalmar through Diplomacy.

So how Brock planned to gain Duchy of Kalmar and probably whole OI lands if not for ice age? You say plans in the north, but you never mention how Brock plans to gain this duchy. There was probably only 1 or 2 who know Brock the best. No disrespect, but Garas not one of them.

Was released a day or so later.
Good Judge Nivemus has, dont you? Dont forget his contribution, he wanted OI to play major role, unfortunately current OI Ruler does not wish to join with us.

So come join Nivemus. Not only lordship, a new realm about to start and you do not want to miss it!~~
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)