Author Topic: Privateer's Guild  (Read 2227 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Privateer's Guild
« Topic Start: November 11, 2017, 06:49:27 PM »
Roleplay from Barrett Brine Erickson   (12 hours ago)
Message sent to everyone in the region Libidizedd (4 recipients)

Barrett peers through his spyglass spotting the banner of Captain Drizztle, his long time comrade and second in command of the Royal Fleet.

"I hope everyone's thirsty," Barrett announces.

His orders upon leaving were clear, last man in Libido buys the ale.

"Ay Captain!" A lookout calls, "we've spotted Admiral Karibash's banner as well."

"Well send a runner then! It's time to toast to this voyage!"

Roleplay from Drizztle Sharpspeare   (8 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in the region Libidizedd (5 recipients)

(OOC: This takes place the same night as Barrett's Roleplay. I've been up for the past 17 hours and lost my first roleplay due to the turn change)

As Drizztle's men drank with gusto, as per the Marshal's orders, he stared out into the night. In his hands he held a bottle of Red Langor; his family had brewed the delicious drink for generations on Atamara. When the island sank, he brought the recipe and the tradition with him. Motion to his left caught his attention. Captain Reikhard approached. The stern faced man saluted and stated, "Mi'Lord, I bring news. You have been named Vice-Marshal of the Royal Fleet." Drizztle was stunned. After a moment, a smile grew wide on his face. "Fantastic! Spread the news to the men." The Captain nodded his acknlowedgement of the unnecessary order. He had already passed the information along.

After letting the news sink in, Drizztle turned to his captain again. He held out the bottle and ordered, "Take this to Marshal Barrett. Give him my apologies for being late. And tell him I hope he enjoys the Red Langor." Reikhard saluted, took the bottle, and went towards the Marshal's banners. "Enjoy my friend. Another voyage, another adventure," Drizztle thought to himself.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor