Author Topic: The Deeds of Astros Renodin  (Read 16377 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Deeds of Astros Renodin
« Reply #15: February 24, 2018, 08:37:39 PM »

Roleplay from Kiki Raven

Banquet

As little feast is about to begin, young woman in her early twenties stands up from one of the great chairs infront of the all tables. Slender body, white hair and unusual pupils, however her eyes did not show any warmth from them. "I am Kiki Raven, Countess of Melegra and priest of Obeah, I would like to thank all who could make it to my little feast tonight. Fighting monsters and other things not from this world has always is always dangerous and exhausting, for this reason I would like to host this little banquet to all those who defend our holy realm. Wine selection from my own cellar, while honeyed mead from Melegra's local beehives. While the meat is as fresh as it can get." She rises her small cup for a moment and then sits back to her seat. As she sits her servants enter from the shadows holding huge trays full of warm food, jugs full of honeyed mead and high quality wine.

Around the Avengmil

While the banquet was held, strange masked people wearing servants of Obeah robes were investigating what or who was inside the besieged tavern and what is their crime. All who peasants who refused to cooperate were threaten with wrath of Obeah and relocation closer to bridge that held the humanity in the south. Kiki had to know what awaited her beyond that tavern door, thus no civilian or milita was going to make it without questioning by the servants of Kiki.

Roleplay from Alacrix Galar

“Off duty at last!” Alacrix was whistling a jaunty tune as he made his way to the tavern. He was in a good mood. His men had been training hard the past couple of days and the new recruits were finally shaping up. He was in the middle of whistling “The Demon Cursed My Trousers” when he say a crowd gathered out side the bar. He saw that they were all gathered around Astros. Upon seeing that Astros was the center of everyone’s attention he turned and started back to his tent. “Good thing I have my emergency ‘Astros destroyed the tavern...again’ wine safely tucked away.” He resumed whistling his jaunty tune as he strolled away.

Roleplay from Kiki Raven 

Next day

Over the night Kiki's servants have been collecting information. Her servants were able to collect information as detailed as where is the smallest nail within the Tavern. When she however heard who was inside that building, she was annyoed. For her Astros is bit too much unpredictable, someone who would not listen to reason even if he got hit at top of his head with it. But he was still splinter in the eye for Vahanian so Astros may be use for her still, as much as Vahanian was for Kiki. She knew if she wanted to humiliate Vahanian, she would need 1st get pass him, but the doors to tavern were sealed harder than portal to Daimons homeland and the gatekeeper for them were Vahanian himself. Kiki had to meet with the man she despises if she wishes to enter. Thus she began making preparations for meeting. She bathed, got her black silk robes and readied herself in front of the mirror. After finishing she grabbed her gifts for Grand Templar and set foot toward Grand Templar camp.

At front of Vahanian camp

When she arrived in front of Grand Templar camp, she and her servants were denied access, as she did not have official meeting planned with Grand Templar and that the same masked people were sniffing around the military camps yesterday. Kiki was furious, not only her graceful movement has been stopped by common troops, but they would also question her motives. She refused to speak to the guards in front of the pass into camp, instead she whispered to her servant's ear. The servant step foward and spoke: " Who are you to question the plans of great and beautiful lady of Melegra! For daring to speak to her without kneeling before her is a sin. She is the Lady Herald of Obeah. Loyal servant of Oracle and person with great magical gift. Unless you want all personnel in this camp excommuni..." Kiki snaps at young servant before she is able to finish her last sentance. Servant kneels and begs for forgiveness before retreating behind Kiki. She has had enough, she looks with her cold eyes at one of the guards and tells him in gentle voice: " It is not wise to send priesthood away, now go tell your commander that I am waiting to meet with him at first chance. Even I have my patience and it would be a shame if Oracle heard how odd Grand Templar is acting, holding normal tavern besieged, not letting even nobles enter it." The man in front of Kiki cannot comprehend the situation anymore, as he is not sure if the the person infront of him is even a person, her eyes let out coldness that even undead are sometimes unable to match, while her voice, was like mother lecturing her child. The other guard began to draw his sword as even he got chill from that, but he was stopped by Kiki's servant:
"You would dare to draw sword against Obeah's priestess and against the sister of a ruler? Even your commander can't save you and your family if you do that!"
Kiki's voice changed to more authorial: "Now move pig, even someone as beautiful and graceful as I do not have whole day to wait until you move your little dirty legs!" Her voice and eyes were now in sync. They truly showed that she cared nothing more than about herself.

Roleplay from Vahanian Blint   

Vahanian was informed of Kiki causing a scene at the perimeter. She was making this task increasingly difficult and he was losing his patience. She was interrupting both himself and the Grand Mistress and it was causing him to consider seriously planning her death.

He whispered something to his Captain, who now issued orders to forceably arrest and detain any noble or servant attempting passage without his direct consent. He turned from his post and walked to where Kiki was throwing a tantrum. "Lady Kiki, a pleasure to see you again. I am in the middle of government  business at the moment, but I have had my men prepare a tent for you to wait while we finish this spectacle. I hope it will be more comfortable than you waiting outside among this rabble." he said politely with a courteous smile. He gestured to a tent nearby that he'd had his men prepare. Inside were two rather comfortable chairs, a cot with blankets and pillows, a table with some simple, but filling food and wine. As well as a kettle to make tea.

After Vahanian extended the invitation to Lady Kiki he said "Now, Lady Kiki, if you would excuse me I must return to work." He gave her a small polite bow of the head and returned to his post, not giving her a chance to respond.