Author Topic: Which realm to join?  (Read 20591 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Which realm to join?
« Reply #45: November 29, 2017, 08:55:38 AM »
Rather than repeating myself, I'll refer back to the Xavax topic (both these topics are kind of intertwining)  ;)

I'm not claiming that Garas knows all your plans, I just know that you spoke about stepping down and forming new realms from Nivemus about 2 years ago, maybe slightly less and nothing has happened. You got a Duchy, sure but what did it truly add?

Don't get me wrong, Garas is poor in diplomacy and these days is the worst version of himself due to all that happened, but even before that he always mixed diplomacy with threats. That's the way I decided to play him (I didn't want 3 chars all eloquent and good at everything) hence the mix with Catherine was so good. His failure in diplomacy is part of the reason why FO failed, that's true, but that's not the point here.

And I know Fontan's history, one of the best realms I've been in myself, but if that's your background story of Brock I'm all the more surprised of his behavior honestly.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: November 29, 2017, 10:57:48 AM »
As Nivemus has always seemed to me an extension of Sirion (even with its own Ecthelion/Monte Cristo), it's almost factual to say that you have thought about these separations for well over two years, even before Garas betrayed Sirion and Gisele(?, I forgot the name of the other traitor) took Slimbar. Do you know why those early revolts happened? Because Sirion (and by extension, Nivemus) was already taking too long to make a decision about the creation of a new realm.

But hey, you took the Khlamar Islands, wich is nice!!!
Meh.

If not by RP standards (and I believe there's a lot of better options if you didn't have a previous char in Sirion), seek for the south. Sirion is a graveyard and I doubt Nivemus is much better.

Don't get me wrong, Garas is poor in diplomacy and these days is the worst version of himself due to all that happened, but even before that he always mixed diplomacy with threats.

Or you die a hero or you live enough to become another Erik. Diplomacy with threats, my best dish.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 11:00:05 AM by Eduardo Almighty »
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Hinamoto

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: December 09, 2017, 03:59:10 PM »
You clearly spent quiet some time as a Red Dragon, dont you Brock?
“A leader leads by example, not by force” .- Sun Tzu

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: December 09, 2017, 04:02:03 PM »
I created a "Little Enweil" estate in Scio (Highmarch), so that's totally the "in" place to be right now.

Gotta spread democracy!

I should go back to Scio and rename the RCs, too. :P
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vamking12

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: December 09, 2017, 04:36:45 PM »
Perleone is really in need of the ambitious, insane and wicked villains at the moment. :)