Author Topic: Elves  (Read 10050 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Elves
« Reply #15: November 21, 2017, 01:55:29 PM »
As I said, in BM world an elf can be just someone who was born in Slimbar (in the heart of Sirion, in the most forested region).

As many people used it for propaganda, Erik used it to differentiate himself from his peers, for he always had himself in the greatest esteem while the rest was just... well, the rest. You poor humans!!!

A lot of Dubhaine history is intermingled with the elves and the family predilection for picking handsome, anonymous warriors to father their bloodthirsty daughters means there's a trace of elven blood running through later generations. With the latest generation there's even a marriage to one of Erik's many bastard daughters which is a nod to my respect for (and loathing in equal measure ;)) the old Silver Dragon.

Like the Tandaros family, with Hector Serpentis Tandaros (son of Yeux Serpentis and Maya Tandaros), I would love to see more people usin th fact that Erik always had a predilection for taking off his pants. It's good to see people using the opportunity that I left behind. Where's my Dubhaine's heir?
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!