Author Topic: My unit attacked a tournament region a day after we arrived for said tournament?  (Read 2773 times)

House Drake

• Freeman
    • View Profile
For some reason my unit attacked the region of the tournament that I was attending a full day after I arrived. (I arrived 3 days, 21 hours ago; the attack happened 2 days 20 hours ago.)

I'm trying to figure out how this happened. My character was brand new and I hadn't changed her starting unit's line settings. I don't see why logically their default behavior would be aggressive, but if that was the case, they may have attacked since the region of the tournament belonged to a realm that mine was neutral with. That still wouldn't explain why they waited an entire day to do so, since even if there wasn't any militia present, people from the hosting realm and their unit's were already there when I arrived.

The only other thing I can think is that it was a glitch, since my unit didn't attack the region until literally a full day after we arrived there.

My realm is Aren, the realm hosting the tournament is Outer Tilog, the region of the tournament (where my men attacked) was also called Outer Tilog. The continent is the Colonies.

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:49:56 AM by House Drake »
Walk the woods like a predator; speak to savages as if you were one of them.