Author Topic: Bugtracker bug  (Read 3694 times)

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
Bugtracker bug
« Topic Start: November 22, 2017, 01:10:38 PM »
Where can we report bugtrackers bugs?

I have a bug IC but can't report it at bugtracker. it says "APPLICATION WARNING #2702: Your session has become invalidated."

I will paste here the error IC, trying to send a message to all at tournament, at colonies, assassins.
Can someone please move this post to the right place?

Error during database query
Please report the following error to the bugtracker, together with a short statement on when it occurred, especially on which page or action:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'or (T.ID is not NULL and P.ID!=5070 and P.active='yes') ORDER BY CharacterName A' at line 1

Query was: select P.ID from Players P left join Tournaments T on P.ID=T.Maker where P.active='yes' and P.ID!=5070 and P.Status in ('tournament','aftertour') and P.Location= or (T.ID is not NULL and P.ID!=5070 and P.active='yes') ORDER BY CharacterName ASC

Calling script: /stable/message-write.php
No valid recipients found for this selection.
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."