Author Topic: How they calculate hunting men nowadays?  (Read 1853 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
How they calculate hunting men nowadays?
« Topic Start: November 29, 2017, 12:14:26 PM »
I keep counting, but there is no 10 men killed. It is 6 men killed and 6 men captured ???

Hunting Report   (6 hours ago)
One hunting party of 20 men meets 2 enemies of the McMilitia unit, who immediately surrender.
One hunting party of 14 men meets 2 enemies of the Kapnobatai unit. The enemy doesn't surrender and your men attack, wiping the enemy party out. 0 of your men die during the fight.
One hunting party of 18 men meets 2 enemies of the Kapnobatai unit, who immediately surrender.
One hunting party of 20 men meets 2 enemies of the Kapnobatai unit. The enemy doesn't surrender and your men attack, wiping the enemy party out. 0 of your men die during the fight.
One hunting party of 23 men meets 2 enemies of the Kapnobatai unit. The enemy doesn't surrender and your men attack, wiping the enemy party out. 0 of your men die during the fight.
One hunting party of 12 men meets 2 enemies of the Kapnobatai unit, who immediately surrender.
Morale rises by 2 points.
None of your men die, while you managed to kill 10 men of your opponent.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: How they calculate hunting men nowadays?
« Reply #1: November 29, 2017, 03:17:29 PM »
Yeah, math seems to be off on that. I'll have to look into it.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 01, 2017, 03:14:58 PM »
Maybe it only tallies the kills against nobles' units? 10 kills belongs to the Kapnobatai unit, which may or may not belong to a noble, and 2 to McMilitia unit, which I'm gonna assume is militia.

But I'm probably just stating the obvious here.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 01, 2017, 09:42:23 PM »
I seem to have written this when I was drunk.

Dear god. Will have to look into this.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)