Author Topic: The Shmaeless Swordfell Recruitment Thread  (Read 7931 times)

Anderfhstim

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Shmaeless Swordfell Recruitment Thread
« Reply #15: December 06, 2017, 10:13:11 PM »
That is just utterly rediculous. They didn't win the war, peace was signed on a deal suitable for all parties involved. Swordfell had no way of winning this one.

Right. That is why Astrum signed a treaty giving up lands. Nice try Gabanus Family. In my book, giving up regions and getting nothing back means losing.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: December 07, 2017, 01:33:11 AM »
Right. That is why Astrum signed a treaty giving up lands. Nice try Gabanus Family. In my book, giving up regions and getting nothing back means losing.

Astrum is overstretched, it's doubtful they even ever wanted all that land.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: December 07, 2017, 08:10:25 AM »

I don't mind you spewing nonsense IC, but this almost seems like trolling ooc?

Astrum never intended to keep those lands. It was fighting this was for the colonists who had sought refuge in Astrum. Now that the colonist have agreed to this peace deal, Astrum has kept its word and achieved its goals.

There was no intention of taking those lands originally, but then somehow the Westfold war happened and escalated (I was paused so don't know the full details there). There was certainly no intention to keep the regions in Astrum.

When one achieves all its goals it is a victory.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: December 08, 2017, 06:21:58 PM »

Yeah, because all the wars in BM is purely because of lands... especially in Dwilight. where you dont even have a place to step without finding a busy, prosperous, happy and ready-to-be-taken region.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: December 08, 2017, 06:43:25 PM »
If astrum wants a colony they should just give up some of their own damn land.