Author Topic: Rejected: Make descriptions of statues and monuments editable  (Read 1964 times)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Because region descriptions have a quality process and are distinctly different than a statue or monument meant to memorialize something. That someone paid hundreds of gold for so some new lord months/years later can edit it to something they want? I don't see any reason to approve this (if there's a glitch, contact an admin to manually fix it), and if there were an edit function, I think it should cost a pretty penny as you are essentially re-engraving the memorial statue or monument.

I asked this to be fixed months ago. It hasn't been fixed. I'd rather see this added because you need to constantly bug devs to fix things like this. I'd rather have a system, even if it costs some gold, where it will not involve a dev. Since this actually requires the live server access, there are only two people who can fix this. One being you Vita` who isn't around that often and the other being Anaris who is really busy.