Author Topic: Is it normal for a new ruler to lose all titles/gov positions and duchies?  (Read 24733 times)

Samboji

• Knight
    • View Profile
Sol on Dwilight has had a rough time of late. Split off from their original Realm, then their ruler and Swordfell's were deposed by the Titan's because they decided it was cheating.

So we all RP'd our butts off. Two entire governments were formed. Similar, yes, and even in Alliance with each other (we are both getting attacked by the same foreign power, and have much history together),  and even are now RPing the changeover of the ruling position from the previous holders.

We're all doing it as "totally not a coup detat",  so nicey nicey, but there's probably no way the former rulers are getting back their positions easily.

And so, I'm now Imperator of Sol. IE, ruler.
But I was banker (Overseer) and general (Archmarshal), now I'm not.
I'm also not Lord of my previous region, a mountain region called North Divide.
The Realm of Sol also has no duchies instituted any more.

I did accidentally appoint one of the accused by the Titans as Archmarshal, but only because our recently established government was stripped of all positions. I would have appointed her Overseer, instead, in hindsight.

Is all this normal?
No duchies, no positions for the new ruler, can only appoint one person to one position, realm "resurfaced" to new, just because I ran for Ruler? Kind of seems like another kick to the crotch after all we've been through, that few seem to see as "against the spirit of the game" anyway.

Sambojin
(aka Franklin El Gato)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 07:01:53 AM by Samboji »