Author Topic: Is it normal for a new ruler to lose all titles/gov positions and duchies?  (Read 24932 times)

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
Aye, that's the real issue here. Its like, say, how everyone in Obia'Syela and Xavax would shout bloody murder and threaten to quit if JeVondair cheated and got in trouble, because JV is so profoundly integral to those realms that everyone else would feel as if they got punished too.

Unfortunate side-effect of leadership positions is that when your leader screws up, it screws everyone.

*points to every !@#$ty president, monarch, prime minister, general, ambassador, and so forth throughout recorded history of the Human species*

My point exactly. You can't really wipe out all realm government and most of it's resources without affecting every player in the realm.

What disturbs me more though is that people would still count it victory and cheer if every player from the enemy realm quit battlemaster. Of course I'm hyperbolizing here, but not by much. I've actually witnessed people cheering OOC that Domitus player decided to quit due to Titan decision. I'm shocked at how much OOC hate flies around here.
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)