Author Topic: Is it normal for a new ruler to lose all titles/gov positions and duchies?  (Read 24777 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hey there MTYL, Bennet,

Maybe I'll be treading on thin ice here but the OOC animosity is an issue at times. People are keen to blame the Titans / leadership for perceived slights, wrongdoings, shortcomings and what have you.

I myself was punished once but instead of fighting it, I saw the rule they cited and fair, I did just that. Unbeknownst to me at the time though that such a rule existed. However, I moved on and it was better afterwards. I should note that there were a lot of people ingame who were outraged or simply shocked at me being punished. I calmed them down and asked them not to argue the ruling.

What we're seeing today is the opposite and its a drag. We as players must trust the developers and we must trust the Titans in so much that they do try to do what is best for the game and in their best reasoning / ability enforce the rules. Doing so will cause some strife and some difficulty but that comes with the territory of setting boundaries.