Author Topic: Is it normal for a new ruler to lose all titles/gov positions and duchies?  (Read 24462 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Nah, I don't have any issue with how matters are IC. I understand that it's natural for people to extrapolate their (IC) hatred for Crixus to entire Swordfell. And having overwhelmingly superior powers against me and my realm... honestly I enjoy the "hard-mode". Makes the eventual victory that much more tasty. And the character I play there thrives in navigating impossible situations. So honestly IC on dwi is almost perfect if you don't count the titan decision practically undoing last ten months of my gameplay there even though I never broke any rules... ;)

The only thing that aches me is that enmity seeps through to the OOC. It's the first time I've noticed it too, cause in all the other IC conflicts I partook in (weren't that many - year old guy here) OOC between the sides was entirely jovial, with occasional friendly banter here and there. But then again perhaps I'm naming an elephant in the room now because I'm just a green "new guy", perhaps that's the standard in battlemaster I was oblivious too for all this time. I don't know. I know that when someone carries the grudge for in-game stuff it puts me off, and I imagine it's one of the things that would put off most of the people.

The titans didn't invalidate your progress, Crixus, the guy you supported, did. He betrayed you, the titan's reaction was neither arbitrary nor unpredictable.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron