Author Topic: Is it normal for a new ruler to lose all titles/gov positions and duchies?  (Read 24721 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Crixus has been hailed as a problematic player for a very long time. Yet the players of Swordfell gave him free reign to continue this and to keep hoarding more and more.

Now he overtly broke the rules. And he got punished for it.

And people are protesting... what exactly? What on earth do you see that is worth protesting, worth threatening to quit over?

Your parents didn't raise you, Bill Gates, the guy you know in person, did. He birthed you, your parents' reaction was neither peaceful nor calm.

What now? Those sentences make zero sense. None of it makes sense. I can't even agree or disagree with the statement because I'm utterly clueless as to what its meaning is intended to be.

And to get it straight, no one's cheering over anyone quitting. But that doesn't mean we should sympathize. As far as I can tell from what has been said so far, those players complaining have zero legitimate grievances.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron