Author Topic: Is it normal for a new ruler to lose all titles/gov positions and duchies?  (Read 24992 times)

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
Holy crap, people are allowed to hoard all those positions simultaneously in BM?! That's... That's insane. God forbid the person gets sick, goes on vacation, dies, quits, or - well - gets in trouble... The whole realm is screwed. How the hell is that even vaguely acceptable, whether IC or OOC?

Wait, weren't you having a character in Obia'Syela? You tell me how that's acceptable. For me OS is a very fun realm and I see JV as awesome player organizing lotsa fun for peeps.

OOC it's not technically breaking the rules unless it's actively undermining gameplay for other players in someway.

But IC there should be zero tolerance for it and personally I have very little respect for any realm where one person is hoarding power and the other players in it aren't working IC to overthrow them.

Ditto, don't you have character in Obia'Syela? Why do you have a character in realm you don't respect?

JV had 100% of high ranking positions in OS for quite some time. I'm not saying he did anything wrong, I'm not equalizing him with Domitius, I'm just pointing out hipocrisy.

I tried a year or so back to get rid of Crixus, and we were mostly successful. We had him down to just the duchy and lordship, then he started forcing any new members of the realm to swear to him and vote for him in elections or he would remove them from his duchy.

Your plan was no good and when new players turned to you to ask for guidance you responded with complete silence. They had no choice but to back Crixus. And btw - if not for the titan decision Crixus situation would be dealt with IC, like within the next two weeks or so.
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)