Author Topic: Annual Check-In  (Read 20842 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Annual Check-In
« Reply #15: December 05, 2017, 02:24:36 AM »
Huh, your name seems eerily familiar... Like I'm going to head-desk-palm-face once it clicks in mind. When did you last play in Terran, according to your family wiki? Curiously, we have both marshaled the Phantarian Pride. (once upon a time)

Wait. Kale... Perth? Were you the Marshal /General of Terran around 2012/2013?

Can't remember the surname, but I swear that Kale was the name of the guy who first gave me a chance to shine in BattleMaster; way back circa 2011-2012 when a nobody called Alura Aurea became the Phantarian Pride/Terran's vice-marshal, marshal, and then ruler. Thanks to him/you(?), I learned the ropes through Alura and ended up falling in love with this game.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I swear I think I've got the right guy?

That is indeed the same Kale! Kale Perth helped build the old Maroccidens... Melodia, then Terran, and was the Duke who created Phantaria after the Terran republic's collapse/Hireshmont II's theocratic power grab.

I remember you/Alura, indeed! Alura was Kale's right hand for a long time! One his closest allies/supporters.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)