Author Topic: Annual Check-In  (Read 20834 times)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
Re: Annual Check-In
« Reply #15: December 05, 2017, 02:45:04 AM »

That is indeed the same Kale! Kale Perth helped build the old Maroccidens... Melodia, then Terran, and was the Duke who created Phantaria after the Terran republic's collapse/Hireshmont II's theocratic power grab.

I remember you/Alura, indeed! Alura was Kale's right hand for a long time! One his closest allies/supporters.

I am humbled by your memory. It was an honor to serve, and I sorely apologize for disappearing as I did. Though the real world takes precedent, it seems neither of us could rebuke the siren call of BM and found our way back through the mists of time. ;)

I am extremely glad to have you back! If Masalu wins the election for Qubel in D'hara-DW, or you happen to join BT-Obia'Syela (or EC, once plans proceed a bit), I would be profoundly honored to return the favor. To think, my old mentor as a knight of my banner!

You were a damn fine mentor, alongside JeVondair. The two of you are the reason both my victorious exploits and hilarious defeats were possible.

Welcome home, Kale.
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)