Author Topic: Annual Check-In  (Read 20890 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Annual Check-In
« Reply #15: December 05, 2017, 06:28:47 PM »
Terran/Phantaria, good times. Invading it especially, would have been really cool to see how all that drama would have played out had the west not been closed.

Some of my best times in BM. The old Maroccidens was a great place/community/atmosphere.

I am humbled by your memory. It was an honor to serve, and I sorely apologize for disappearing as I did. Though the real world takes precedent, it seems neither of us could rebuke the siren call of BM and found our way back through the mists of time. ;)

I am extremely glad to have you back! If Masalu wins the election for Qubel in D'hara-DW, or you happen to join BT-Obia'Syela (or EC, once plans proceed a bit), I would be profoundly honored to return the favor. To think, my old mentor as a knight of my banner!

You were a damn fine mentor, alongside JeVondair. The two of you are the reason both my victorious exploits and hilarious defeats were possible.

Welcome home, Kale.

Oh, I quit the game not to long after the Phantaria experiment. So no worries! Glad you made it back to BM. I hope my try this time around will stick for a while.

I'm going to stick with just 1 charcter on DWI for a little bit so I can concentrate and get myself back into things. My next character is definitely going to EC/Obia'Syela though. Sounds very interesting from what I've heard!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 06:30:40 PM by Perth »
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)